Re: vpn connections grayed out in nm-applet

Hi,

VPN Connections are grayed out till your Network Connection is not up.

Is your Network Connection established through NetworkManager ?

nm-applet shows you the list of VPN Connections you have configured (
All of them, Cisco, OpenVPN, NovellVPN .... ) and it is not a problem
with Novell Extensions.

Thanks.

With Regards,
Vinay