Re: NetworkManager-list Digest, Vol 20, Issue 10

A simple, possibly dumb question. Is nm meant mainly or only for wireless
connections?
Since I have only a cable connection to my router, and use an AppleTalk
(netatalk) connection to the Macs on my network, I hoped and assumed
nm would show them.

Also wondering...is this the same app as is listed in Ubuntu Synaptic as
network-manager 0.6.2?

If nm is not just for wireless, is there some more complete package I
need to install to have it work on wired connections?

chriss