Re: WPA Enterprise TTLS

On wo, 2006-03-22 at 13:44 -0500, Robert Love wrote:
> If you need to use PAP as the second-stage authenticator, we do not
> support that.  I have been intending to add second-stage
> authentication, but I don't know a lot about it.

Sorry to hijack this thread but that would also explain (parts of) my
802.1x/WEP problem I posted about 2 days ago - that one uses PAP too.
AFAIK you can simply send wpa_supplicant this parameter via the control
channel at the same time you send the other parameters.

--
Dennis K.
 - Linux for human beings - http://www.ubuntu.com