Re: Dynamic WEP support.
- From: Jan Mynarik <mynarikj phoenix inf upol cz>
- To: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Dynamic WEP support.
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:14:07 +0100
On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 14:54 -0500, Robert Love wrote:
> If not obvious: Select "Dynamic WEP" as the "Key type" in the WPA
> Enterprise configuration.
Thanks for guide :-)
> Another question is, if NM detects your Dynamic WEP-based AP, does it
> think it is doing WPA Enterprise? It should.
No, when I select this network from nm-applet's list, n-m tries to
connect and then opens dialog asking for WEP (passphrase|40-bit|104-bit
Jan "Pogo" Mynarik
Jan Mynarik <mynarikj phoenix inf upol cz>
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
] [Thread Prev