From: Daniel Wu <dyqith gmail com>
Date: Mar 12, 2006 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Madwifi-devel] Fwd: madwifi wpa NetworkManager?
To: Eli Criffield <elicriffield gmail com>
Cc: madwifi-devel lists sourceforge net

Is there a link to the WEXT standard ?
Might be a good idea to put in a ticket for this.
I would like to help, but I'm not sure what's required for this.

On 3/12/06, Eli Criffield <elicriffield gmail com> wrote:

 NetworkManager currently doesn't work with madwifi-ng because
madwifi-ng doesn't correctly support linux's standard WEXT.

Is it on the to do list to fix this or is there some reason to not
support the standard WEXT?

Eli