Network Manager + Madwifi Success

I finally got madwifi + NetworkManager to work. I'm using madwifi-ng
from svn Friday i think, the SVNVERSION is "1472".

I had to apply this patch manually, the offset is just off a couple lines off.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2006-February/msg00005.html

NetworkManager i used is from "2006-03-03 9:00" so this patch applies cleanly
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2006-March/msg00068.html

This used with the wpa_supplicant from cvs,
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous hostap epitest fi:/cvs login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous hostap epitest fi:/cvs co hostap
cd hostap/wpa_supplicant

libnl from snv
svn co https://svn.suug.ch/repos/tgr/libnl

ieee80211-1.1.12 from