Re: Wireless silently disconnects?

* Robert Love <rml novell com> [2006-03-01 19:54]:
> On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 19:38 -0500, Brian Magnuson wrote:
>
> > Appears to be ok.  Comments?
>
> Unfortunately, it won't work for everyone.  There are only a handful of
> wpa_supplicant drivers.  ndiswrapper just happens to be one of them.
>
> 	Robert Love

Sorry I don't follow you here.  My 2nd patch (I think) handles the cases for
the other supplicant drivers.  I admittedly don't really know anything about
the control connect to wpa_supplicant that I'm messing with here but it does
seem wrong that it was always sending wext before.

-Brian