nm-applet keeps disconnecting when using replacement libhal

  Hello,

  few days ago I wrote simple library, which should serve as a
replacement for systems with 2.4.x kernels to be capable of running
NetworkManager. It implements subset of libhal API used by
NetworkManager and the sources are located at
http://www.handhelds.org/~mmp/libhal-nm-0.0.1.tar.gz (it is not publicly
linked yet because it does not work and contains probably lots of formal
errors) .

  Everything works almost correctly, NM probably properly initializes,
but the nm-applet starts disconnecting everytime I run NM with this
library. I don't know what happens in NM daemon - I was not able to
track any difference in its behaviour except of that it reacts on
NameOwnerChanged message for NetworkManagerInfo.

  If you have any idea, please drnd me e-mail; I already spent some
hours trying to identify the problem, but I have not came to anything -
just applet, after terminating daemon says that dbus calls were timed
out. But in my code there is nothing what could block NetworkManager.

  Thanks,
	Milan Plzik