Re: Can't find any wireless network

Hello.

On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 13:59, Lior David wrote:
> Thanks Stefan! It works!

No problem.

> I want to be able to configure the connections manually with ifup / ifdown.

If you want only to execute scripts or something similar if the
interface goes down and up, you can use NetworkManagerDispatcher which
is integrated in if-up.d and if-down.d .

> Is there any way to configure network-manager *to manage* the
> interfaces in /etc/network/interfaces?

Not at the moment. Perhaps the ubuntu devs have something in there
queue i'm not aware of.

regards
Stefan Schmidt