Passing DNS from resolv.conf

I'm using networkmanager 0.7.0 on Ubuntu Dapper. I use a static IP for
my wireless card, and although I have configured DNS servers in my
/etc/network/interfaces, they don't seem to get picked up by nm.

Here's the relevant section of my interfaces file:

iface eth0 inet static
       address 10.0.0.64
       netmask 255.255.255.0
       gateway 10.0.0.1
       dns-nameservers 203.109.252.42 203.109.252.43

I've done some pretty extensive search, and the only thing I've found
was that nm is supposed to support this:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/resolvconf-devel/2006-April/000020.html

But in my case at least, it doesn't. Is this a known bug or did I miss
something obvious?

Cheers,

Charlie

P.S.Yes, I know about prepending DNS server in dhclient.conf. It
doesn't work since nm doesn't invoke dhclient.

--

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as
they go flying by. --Douglas Adams

"Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography." --Paul Rodriguez