Re: cvs commit policy?
- From: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- To: Tor Krill <tor krill nu>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: cvs commit policy?
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:57:19 -0400
> And over to my question, should i commit fixes to the distribution
> specific code in both branches? Or will these branches be merged at
> specific times? (I guess that you do multiple commits and don't merge
> MAIN and release branches.)
Dan or I will probably never manually merge your disto-specific commits.
If your commit is appropriate for the stable branch, by all means commit
there, too. But keep in mind that the branch is indeed stable ...
] [Thread Prev