Re: Use interfaces not connected at boottime

oh, it works now.
nm did not restart correctly. now fixed :)
Thank you

On 12/06/06, Thomas Hecker <thomas hecker gmail com> wrote:
I'm using the ndiswrapper driver.
What do I have to do to reload the gnome-networkmanager applet, which
has been disappeared since nm restart?
typing "nm-applet" on the console does nothing, never even giving back
the control to me...