Re: [3/3] Do something with trusted networks

On Thursday 08 June 2006 03:33, Robert Love wrote:
> We definitely need a wireless properties editor.  I don't like the
> idea of having nm-applet provide UI for editing the entries, but we
> should have a separate (launchable from the applet, to be sure)
> utility for editing the stored networks.
>
> If nothing else, we need a way to let users remove networks.

Have a look at the Manage Networks... dialog in KNetworkManager - it's a
simple drag and drop based network list to change the trusted (->fallback)
status of networks and delete unwanted networks.

Thanks for implementing the trusted flag, now our UI has something to do.

Will
--
Will Stephenson
IRC: Bille