Re: Translating vpn-daemons

Dan Williams írta:
On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 12:44 +0200, Gabor Kelemen wrote:
Hi

Recently, i have uploaded a Hungarian translation for the openvpn daemon, and noticed, that there are two other daemons, pptp and vpnc, which can be translated and already have some translations, but are not listed on the Gnome translation project status pages ( http://l10n-status.gnome.org/HEAD/hu/extras/index.html in my case), so they are not handled by the translation project.

Are those templates omitted intentionally, or this is a bug and we should translate them too?

Bug/oversight, I think.  What should we do to start getting them
translated?

Generally, you should contact gnome-i18n@, tell that some new templates
appeared in the project and ask if someone could add them to the
translation status pages, which will be done soon.

Now, i'm CC-ing this to gnome-i18n, so your confirmation will be enough
for the above to be done, so you don't have nothing to do :).

Regards

Gabor Kelemen