Translating vpn-daemons

Hi

Recently, i have uploaded a Hungarian translation for the openvpn daemon, and noticed, that there are two other daemons, pptp and vpnc, which can be translated and already have some translations, but are not listed on the Gnome translation project status pages ( http://l10n-status.gnome.org/HEAD/hu/extras/index.html in my case), so they are not handled by the translation project.

Are those templates omitted intentionally, or this is a bug and we should translate them too?

Regards

Gabor Kelemen