bcm43xx connect

Howdy,

    just got my broadcom 4318 working for the first time. I installed the new Dapper Drake 6.06 RC. I used a lan card at first to get started.  Disconnected the wired. to start on the wireless.
I open the command line an typed bcm43xx hit enter. then I went in sessions clicked on Start Programs, moved down to nm-applet and removed --sm-disable off the end of nm-applet

I started the setup with NM icon in top right' set up the wireless connection using wpa an leaving the encryption to automatic. REBOOTED and kept trying  to connect.  Last I went to usr/share/nm-applet clicked on keying.png. closed every window  REBOOTED.

This time it came up with the window to create a passwd an verify by retyping the passwd. Hit OK :  Just works.

if interested I will send log file or what you would like to see.

auto eth2   auto ath0    auto wlan0  etc/network/interfaces

It still say's 11m at 100%

Bubba Siggler