Re: [patch] Make 'Wireless Networks' menu item inactive
- From: Peter Jones <pjones redhat com>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [patch] Make 'Wireless Networks' menu item inactive
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:54:24 -0500
On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 15:17 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> > See attached screenshot and patch.
> So what do we do when you have more than one wireless card in this case?
A horizontal separator between each network card's list would be good...
The same question really applies to wired networks as well -- Maybe we
should say something about what wired network we're talking about? What
to say is difficult, though, since there are a lot of hoops to figuring
out what interface corresponds to what type of physical device.
] [Thread Prev