Re: [patch] Make 'Wireless Networks' menu item inactive
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [patch] Make 'Wireless Networks' menu item inactive
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:17:44 -0500
On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 13:48 -0500, Robert Love wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 10:12 -0600, Jason Martens wrote:
> > Why is the "Wireless Networks" entry required at all? Isn't it obvious
> > with the signal meters which ones are wireless and which ones are
> > wired? Maybe we just need a little network cable icon to go next to the
> > wired connection to make it more obvious.
> Sure, it is obvious. But is it stetic?
> Not sure. It definitely removes a lot of code, though.
> See attached screenshot and patch.
So what do we do when you have more than one wireless card in this case?
] [Thread Prev