Re: [patch] Make 'Wireless Networks' menu item inactive

Robert Love wrote:

Hey,

This is in our SUSE package.  It makes the 'Wireless Networks' menu item
inactive, making it clearly look like a label and not a selectable
option.  Also, it removes a hack.

Shot down before, but I might as well try again.  I'd prefer no
patches.  ;-)

	Robert Love
Why is the "Wireless Networks" entry required at all? Isn't it obvious with the signal meters which ones are wireless and which ones are wired? Maybe we just need a little network cable icon to go next to the wired connection to make it more obvious.

Jason Martens