Problems with 20051209 CVS

	I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this, but hey.

I'm having two separate problems with the 20051209 CVS. One is that while it can see the networks, it doesn't seem to be properly changing the ssid on the cards when I attempt to connect. I'm not sure if this is because the interfaces are still up or what, but it won't connect. It keeps prompting for the WEP key until I change the ssid by hand.

The second issue is that it doesn't seem to like detecting/removing cards. It seems to have issues if the modules aren't loaded (or if it's pcmcia card, if the card isn't present) on startup. It also crashes if the pcmcia card is removed.

Are these known issues, or am I doing something wrong? If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be much obliged.

	Cheers.