To: <esqueleto tusofona com>
Cc: <networkmanager-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: Use NetworkManager to connect with a Vodafone Connect Card

On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 18:02 +0000, esqueleto tusofona com wrote:
Hello

I would like to know if there is any developer of this excelent application that
want to implement this.

The NetworkManager should detect the Vodafone card and when we try to connect
ask for the PIN (or store it anywhere)

I have the scripts to the pppd connect and I can post here. Some portuguese guy
made it.

I think that Vodafone Connect Card is the same for all contries. I'm from
Portugal.

We need full fledged PPP support in NM. Bluetooth over GPRS/3G is
"easy": you need to know the provider/country and the mobile phone to
use for the connection.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>