Re: password keyring for vpn - kde
- From: David Zeuthen <davidz redhat com>
- To: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: password keyring for vpn - kde
- Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:23:39 -0500
On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 11:08 -0500, Robert Love wrote:
> libgnome-keyring should run the daemon if needed -- would be a nice
In my view, it should just use D-BUS and activation on the session bus.
Of course, this only reduces the problem to getting vendors to spawn the
session message bus (that also uses an environment variable with the
socket address) from gnome-session etc.
] [Thread Prev