Network Manager Disconnects

I am having following problem:

- when connecting to a WPA network using wpa_supplicant I get a stable connection (tried up to 10 hours without a problem).
- when using Network Manager I get a connection but after 10sec till 30 minutes it disconnects. It won't connect again afterwards.

I am running Fedora FC5 on an IBM T42p laptop with ipw2200 wifi driver and noticed this problem with 2 different networks (both WPA).
This problem is making Network Manager useless for me, I always connect with wpa_supplicant now.

I saved the error log from Network Manager here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hans