Frugalware Linux support for NetworkManager

Hi,

I've created a patch against NetworkManager CVS (actually CVS from a few weeks ago) for support for Frugalware Linux. The patch doesn't provide initscripts, as Frugalware has a rather complicated initsystem including localization with gettext, and my automake knowledge isn't good enough to be able to install the .po files. There is a backend ( NetworkManagerFrugalware.c) and appropriate support has been added to the autoconf script and Makefile.am in the backends dir.

The backend uses a library that is included in Frugalware (libfwnetconfig) for network configuration.

Feel free to point out anything that I may have done wrong in the backend

The patch is here: http://frugalware.org/~alex/NetworkManager-cvs-Frugalware.patch

Thanks,

Alex Smith
Frugalware Linux Developer