NM and broadcom stuff with ndiswrapper

Greetings;

Is there a snowballs chance of making this (NM) work?

HP dv532us lappy, amd64 turion, i386 version of FC5 currently installed.

Configured by hand, with fixed addresses all around my local home
network, using the drivers from the XP install also on that disk, seems
to work just fine.

But I have to haul it 900 miles to a job-site & live in a wifi equipt
motel for a couple of months.  It would be nice to just start NM and
have it find and configure it to work there.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: