Re: Hidden SSID Behavior

I was wondering if a "saved hotspots" setting will be implemented in the future. That way, connecting to any hidden SSID will be easy. Furthermore, what is technical feasibility of this? I know that my routers mac address was stored because i can see it in gconf-editor. Is it possible for network manager to connect to a router based on mac address?

Thanks!