Hidden SSID Behavior

Hello everyone,
First off, I want to thank all the developers who are working on this much needed project. Its really awesome! I've been using it for awhile now on Ubuntu Breezy and recently i upgraded to Ubuntu Dapper which includes network manager 0.6.1 .

Anyway, at home my wireless network doesn't broadcast the SSID. If i choose to connect to other wireless network and enter the relevant information(SSID, WPA2, PSK) it connects ok. But, when i switch to the wired network or restart the computer then i try to choose my wireless network again, it no longer appears in the available list of networks. I think it has to do with the SSID not being broadcast. I know that all the information to connect to the network is stored in gconf and gnome-keyring-manager but there is no way to select this network. Is this a known issue or is it specific to my computer?

Thanks!
NoEyez