Re: Latest Ndiswrapper

I have rolled back to the latest packages from updates rather than my
builds.

I also upgraded ndiswrapper to 1.13rc2 which fixes a bug that I thought
was fixed in wpa_supplicant but it was actually an ndiswrapper thing.
That was connecting (using wpa_supplicant) to a non encrypted AP.

The other issue that I think was causing some of my inconsistencies was
when I would connect to a WPA-PSK AP that only support TKIP I need to
specifically pick TKIP.  Automatic doesn't seem to work in this case.

Joe