vpnc works but cannot connect using NetworkManager-vpnc

I am successfully using NetworkManager to connect to my Cisco work vpn.  However, I have been unable to connect to my University VPN using NetworkManager by importing the university.pcf script appended below.  However, I HAVE been able to connect using the command (IPSec secret decrypted from the .pcf file):

sudo vpnclient connect university
with the following configuration file: /etc/vpnc/university

Can anyone suggest a solution!  BTW, is is possible to create simultaneous VPN tunnels to both work and university?  Thanks.  --Dale

#begin vpnc.conf#
Disable NAT Traversal
Interface name tun0
IPSec gateway deleted
IPSec ID deleted
IPSec secret deleted
Xauth username dsteelem
#end vpnc.conf#

---------------------------------------
university.pcf

Host=deleted
AuthType=1
GroupName=deleted
GroupPwd=
enc_GroupPwd=deleted
EnableISPConnect=0
ISPConnectType=1
ISPConnect=
ISPCommand=
Username=
SaveUserPassword=0
UserPassword=
enc_UserPassword=
NTDomain=
EnableBackup=0
BackupServer=
EnableMSLogon=1
MSLogonType=0
EnableNat=0
TunnelingMode=0
TcpTunnelingPort=443
CertStore=0
CertName=
CertPath=
CertSubjectName=
CertSerialHash=00000000000000000000000000000000
SendCertChain=0
VerifyCertDN=
DHGroup=2
ForceKeepAlives=0