Re: Latest Ndiswrapper

Perfect. You have the same card as me (I think). Let's see if I can reproduce your success on my machine.

Could you post your recipe for configuring/compiling/installing NetworkManager and ndiswrapper? What version of the Windows driver are you using?

Also, could you post the output of "NetworkManager --no-daemon" showing your machine connecting to a network?

Also, do you have access to a network that does not require a WEP key? Can you post that output as well?

Pramod Venugopal wrote:
Anyways I have installed NetworkManager 0.6.2 and ndiswrapper 1.12 and
NetworkManager works great for me now.

Wireless card: 02:03.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4306 802.11b/g
Wireless LAN Controller (rev 03)

OS: Fedora Core 5

I have been able to successfully auth on 2 WEP APs, I have not tried a
WPA based on yet ( I will take my laptop to work and try it there
tomorrow)

Thanks,
Pramod