nm-applet

Hi,

NetworkManager daemon is running on the system.  This dispatcher is also running.

I compiled NetworkManager with gtkmm 2.8 ... the rest of Gnome is compiled with gtk 2.6

The problem is nm-applet will *NOT* start any UI.

Here are the errors:
from the console:

** (nm-applet:25059) WARNING **: Icon nm-no-connection mission: Icon 'nm-no-connection' not present in theme

that prints once... and this gets printed several times:

(nm-applet:25059): Glib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed.

Appearently the program nm-applet is running, but I can not see it.  At one point during the start also a requester pops up and says it Missing Resouces, Cannot Continue.  asks me to press OK.

I will try to add this icon to the theme, not that I know alot about gtk, but figure out something... but does anyone have any advice here on why I can't see any UI?

thanks,
jon.