Re: Method "getActiveDevice" doesn't exist
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Method "getActiveDevice" doesn't exist
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 22:17:36 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 20 May 2005, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 16:10 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> > On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 20:32 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > > Hey Dan,
> > > How can I debug the notification icon, to know why it's saying I don't
> > > have any devices?
> > First of all, you're sure you're running 'nm-applet' ?
> Yup. I tried to though, and it just won't lock the vpn icon, or the
> progress ones (patch for better error reporting below).
> So, how do I debug the notification area stuff then?
Make sure you have "gtk-update-icon-cache -f /usr/share/icons/hicolor" otherwise
the GTK icon cache knows nothing about the new icons. GTK should probably fall
back to searching for the icons if it can't find one instead of simply returning
] [Thread Prev