Method "getActiveDevice" doesn't exist

Heya,

I was trying to get NetworkManager CVS running after seeing the new VPN
feature. However, the applet keeps telling me it can't find any devices.
The problem seems to be deeper than that:

$ ./nmtest
NM State: 4
nmwa_dbus_call_nm_method(): org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod
raised:
 Method "getActiveDevice" with signature "" on interface
"org.freedesktop.NetworkManager" doesn't exist

Active device: '(none)'
Devices:
   /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/eth1
       Device type: wired

   /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/eth0
       Device type: wireless
       Strength: -1%
       Active Network: '(null)'
       Networks:
           /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/eth0/Networks/idoru
(idoru) Strength: 0%
           /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/eth0/Networks/default
(default)  Strength: 0%

NetworkManager is CVS HEAD, and dbus 0.33-2 from FC4t3.

Any ideas what's going on there?

Cheers

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>