Re: Method "getActiveDevice" doesn't exist

Hey Dan,

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 14:57 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 19:32 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > Heya,
> >
> > I was trying to get NetworkManager CVS running after seeing the new VPN
> > feature. However, the applet keeps telling me it can't find any devices.
<snip>

> Yeah, sorry dude.  After the switch to stage-based activation, this
> method went away.  There is now an "active" property on each device that
> gets passed back.  Currently it is only available if you get the entire
> device with "getProperties":
<snip>
> I could add a single "active" call that returns a boolean if you'd like,
> I didn't add one initially because the applet didn't need one.

I'm not too worried about the warning, I'm simply wondering why the
applet tells me I don't have any devices when nmtest told me the
contrary, and I thought this error would be connected.

How can I debug the notification icon, to know why it's saying I don't
have any devices?

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>