Re: How does the resolv.conf get created?

Since I've been using NetworkManager on my laptop, I've also run into
situations where it would have been helpful to have a way of overriding
NM's resolv.conf file. In particular when I need to connect to a network
with a broken DHCP server that supplies either no name server info or
incorrect nameserver info. I'd like to be able to configure a few
"custom" name servers and then have something in the little drop-down
menu that allows me to select my custom name server in place of whatever
NM thinks the name servers should be.

-Steve