Preparing for 0.3.5 release
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Preparing for 0.3.5 release
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 08:06:24 -0400 (EDT)
So, as was suggested, lets all prepare for a 0.3.5 release from the STABLE_0_3
branch. What does this mean?
- Report new bugs, or confirm that old ones still exist with current 0.3.5
- Try switching access points a lot
- Try switching between wired and wireless
If nothing huge comes up, I'll tag and release a 0.3.5 either this week or next.
I've tried to clean out the old bugs in Red Hat bugzilla and Gnome.org bugzilla
that were filed against NetworkManager, and I'll continue to track the ones
that are still there and any new ones that get filed about 0.3.5.
] [Thread Prev