Re: "Repair" function
- From: Peter Jones <pjones redhat com>
- To: Derek Atkins <warlord MIT EDU>
- Cc: mellein MIT EDU, networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: "Repair" function
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:03:26 -0400
On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 11:52 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> But you're right -- just re-clicking the network would work.. BUT it would be
> nice to have better 'scripting' support for suspend/resume to force a new
> network discovery and re-running DHCP even if the lease is still valid and the
> SSID hasn't changed.
That's already there - send "sleep" and "wake" commands with dbus-send .
] [Thread Prev