Re: NetworkManager, Wireless and Fedora FC4

Very interesting. SELinux does tube NetworkManager under the latest
version (was that a problem with dhcdbd?)  Anyhow, I am able to
connect successfully.

I have a question on VPNC.  It is really cool to have it right in the
NM menu under GNOME.  Unfortunately I get the following the following
message:

"The VPN service said: The VPN login failed because the VPN program
could not be started."

Was I supposed to install the Cisco VPN code which installs a VPN
service or is there something I need to do to get it started?  I
looked at the man vpnc but nothing jumped out at me...

NOTE that originally the path was incorrect so I fixed it to add
/usr/sbin... what command in what path does it use to bring up the VPN
client?

Ray