Re: [patch] more stetic, broken up, 2/2

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 12:43 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> So while we're talking about UI and stuff how about combining the Right
> and Left click context menus? I always end up pressing the wrong one.

Part of the problem with this is that certain options (I would argue
everything in the right-click menu, from the different scanning options
to Stop All wireless Devices) are things that you really shouldn't ahve
to touch, and hence shouldn't be in the main menu.  its better to stick
those somewhere people who really need to can get at them.  Perhaps a
capplet or something...

IMHO, they don't belong in the main menu since you shouldn't really have
to touch them more than a couple times (in the best case).