Re: DNS problem (forwarding order?)
- From: Thomas Hood <jdthood aglu demon nl>
- To: David MacMahon <davidm astro berkeley edu>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: DNS problem (forwarding order?)
- Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:56:56 +0200
David MacMahon wrote:
Can you please expand on that? I suppose local caching is a slight
benefit, but is there anything else that makes using named preferable
to just putting...
Changes made to resolv.conf only affect new processes, not already
running processes. Changes made to the caching nameserver configuration
can benefit already running processes.
] [Thread Prev