Missing "search" entry in /etc/resolv.conf written by NetworkManager

The nameserver entries are correctly generated from the "option domain-name-servers" info in the DHCP server, but the search entry is missing, even though the DHCP server has an "option domain-name" entry. I believe this is new, as I did not have this problem with the prior update to NetworkManager under FC3. Does anyone have a workaround, short of editing my resolv.conf each time NetworkManager rewrites this file?
I recently updated to NetworkManager-0.3.3-1.cvs20050119.2.fc3.

  "Oh scholar, if your scholarship benefits not Mankind,
   you deserve not admiration but contempt." -- Kahlil Gibran