equivalent of /etc/dhclient-enter-hooks with NM and FC3

Hi all,

I am using NM on Fedora core 3 on a dell latittude d600, TrueMobile
1300 with the linuxant wrapper. Very nice! this is a great project.

One thing I have not figured out how to do is to get back the
functionality of dhclient-enter-hooks and dhclient-exit-hooks which I
had when using the old method of dhcp. I used these to modify the
returned "search" bit in resolv.conf since the dhcp server I use
doesn't set it to what I want by default, and also to add the current
ip address for my local node to /etc/hosts. Is there a way of doing
this with NetworkManager?

I'm using NetworkManager-0.3.3-1.cvs20050112.1.fc3.

Cheers,
Peter