Re: NetworkManager vs. AR5212 802.11abg Wireless NIC

Dan Williams wrote:
What version of NetworkManager are you using?  I fixed some code about a
week ago that accidentally locked Atheros cards at a specific freqency,
that should be fixed as of last week in CVS.

I tried both the latest RPM for FC3, and then downloaded a fresh copy of the NM CVS last night and tried it. Both end up forcing the Atheros to cycle through the 5Ghz freqs after going through the 2 Ghz freqs once.

--[Lance]

--
 Celebrate The Circle: http://www.celebratethecircle.org/
 Carolina Spirit Quest:  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/