Wireless Applet changes

Hi,

I've significantly changed the way the wireless applet communicates with
NetworkManager, and we need some testing on the new data model that it uses.  So
once the changes propogate to anoncvs (its about a 12-hour difference :( ) if
people could test out the new code that would be great.  I've attached the exact
revisions of stuff that changed so you can make sure you've got the current
files.

After you've 'make install' -ed be sure to restart both NetworkManager (to get
the new signals) and then 'killall NetworkManagerNotification'.  Doing the
killall will work fine because once it dies NMI will restart the wireless
applet.

Thanks!
Dan

PS - Bill: this should be the end of what I've got for both frequent AP strength
updates in the menu itself, after scans, and also for using the best available
strength value for any given ESSID across APs.  If the new code doesn't perform
as expected, please yell.

/cvs/gnome/NetworkManager/ChangeLog,v  <--  ChangeLog

/cvs/gnome/NetworkManager/panel-applet/NMWirelessApplet.c,v  <--  NMWirelessApplet.c

/cvs/gnome/NetworkManager/panel-applet/NMWirelessApplet.h,v  <--  NMWirelessApplet.h

/cvs/gnome/NetworkManager/panel-applet/NMWirelessAppletDbus.c,v  <--  NMWirelessAppletDbus.c

/cvs/gnome/NetworkManager/panel-applet/NMWirelessAppletDbus.h,v  <--  NMWirelessAppletDbus.h

/cvs/gnome/NetworkManager/panel-applet/NMWirelessAppletOtherNetworkDialog.c,v  <--  NMWirelessAppletOtherNetworkDialog.c

/cvs/gnome/NetworkManager/src/NetworkManagerAPList.c,v  <--  NetworkManagerAPList.c

/cvs/gnome/NetworkManager/src/NetworkManagerAPList.h,v  <--  NetworkManagerAPList.h

/cvs/gnome/NetworkManager/src/NetworkManagerDbus.c,v  <--  NetworkManagerDbus.c

/cvs/gnome/NetworkManager/src/NetworkManagerDbus.h,v  <--  NetworkManagerDbus.h

/cvs/gnome/NetworkManager/src/NetworkManagerDevice.c,v  <--  NetworkManagerDevice.c