Re: DHCP: Reply Message was not UDP

Paul,

What version of NM are you using?  Seems like you may be using a fairly early
one, I don't think we ever use the "11111111..." key any more after picking a
network.  Updates should be available in Fedora Core 3 updates, and in
rawhide...  If not, take a look at:

http://people.redhat.com/dcbw/NetworkManager/downloadcontribute.html

for stuff on CVS.

Cheers,