Re: gtk-qt-engine breaks NetworkManagerNotification

Hi,

NetworkManagerNotification creates its own GTK style (using the current theme's
colors of course) so that the text on the menu items will be white when the
cursor is over that item, rather than black.  I didn't do that code, and its
been known to break before (switch themes, for instance and the menu will have a
totally white background).  So I wouldn't totally exclude NMN from the picture
here :)

Dan