Re: Building NM from CVS (Problem solved)

I "finally" figured out why i could not configure my CVS version of NM
properly.

I always tried to first execute ./autogen.sh in the NM root directory.
In that case the script searched recursively, finding configure.in in
the two vpn-plugin directories. And processing them in turn.

This resulted in the incorrect po/Makefile.in.in being created in these
directories. (Why is beyond my autotool knowledge.)

So, for me to be able to configure the NM sources correctly. I _first_
have to enter vpn-daemons/{openvpn,vpnc} and run ./autogen.sh in these,
even if i have no plan on building them. After this ./autogen.sh in NM
root works fine and i'm able to configure/build NM.

/Tor