Re: Building NM from CVS

The problem revolves around this Changelog entry from Tim Niemueller <tim niemueller de>:

        * vpn-daemons/openvpn/intltool-extract.in
          vpn-daemons/openvpn/intltool-merge.in
          vpn-daemons/openvpn/intltool-update.in:
          Version from intltool 0.33, 0.34 won't work at the moment.

Seems like most systems (at least I know FC Rawhide does) run 0.34.1 of intltool, NM basically won't build on any up to date systems at the moment.

Tim - What is the problem with intltool 0.34 and where is it fixed?

Skadz