Re: RFC: WPA-related API changes

Dan Williams wrote:

> That's 6 already.  We get to add 2 more if we care about ASCII keys too
> (though I don't think people really use those).  These are going to be

I do use ASCII keys. Since it is useless to try a dictionary based
attack (you probably can break WEP faster with other means) it doesn't
matter if you only use a small subset of the hex space. Even with ASCII
keys you can have phrases that include several character classes to make
it harder to guess/break while it still is easier to remember.

	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim niemueller de>      www.niemueller.de
 Imagination is more important than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)