Re: RFC: WPA-related API changes

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 16:46 -0500, Robert Love wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 16:08 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
>
> > Pretty much, yes, if you 's/WAP/WPA/g' it.  Sounds good to me.
>
> Fixed and committed.

I'm currently working on moving the passphrase/key/etc logic into the
applet in a slightly more generic structure than it is now.

Actually, I'm making more of a convenience/util library for stuff that
general user-level clients could also use (including the applet).  It
still uses glib internally (since if you are running NM, you already
have glib) but doesn't expose any glib in the API at the moment.

I need suggestions on what to call this though, as I'm drawing a blank.

Candidates:
libnm
libnm_utils
libnm_client